WEBINAR ON "SURVIVING MITCHELL":29th JANUARY 2014
I am broadcasting a Webinar for CLT on “Surviving Mitchell” on the 29th January 2014 at 13.00.
The link for subscribing can be found at http://www.clt.co.uk/webinar.aspx?crseidcode=1695882
“This webinar which is presented by Gordon Exall, will explain exactly what went wrong for the claimant in Mitchell v NGN, highlights the areas that are most likely to cause difficulty and provides 20+ tips for avoiding procedural difficulties in the post-Mitchell world.
- Mitchell explained
- CPR 3.9 and relief from sanctions
- What is a “trivial breach”?
- Claim Form traps
- Applications for extension of time – tips for success
- Witness statements – a reminder of the rules and what you should do if your opponent defaults
- Part 8 proceedings and costs budgets
- The Case Management Conference
- Managing your caseload
- Part 36 Offers”