Such is the all embracing nature of the Mitchell decision that decisions are coming through on a daily basis. There were two cases that referred to Mitchell on Lawtel this morning (11th March 2014) and another which was an application…
© Gordon Exall, Civil Litigation Brief, 2013-2019. Unauthorised use and or duplication of the material contained on this blog without permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Gordon Exall and Civil Litigation Brief with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- FUNDAMENTAL DISHONESTY – THE “SUBSTANTIAL INJUSTICE” ARGUMENT: THREE KEY CASES
- AVOIDING NEGLIGENCE CLAIMS IN LITIGATION 10: “DEFENSIVE LITIGATION”: PROTECT AND SURVIVE
- JOB ADVERT: HAMMERSMITH AND FULHAM LAW CENTRE – OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
- LAWYERS AND HOLIDAYS 2 – ADVICE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD : GOOD READING FOR UNICORNS
- LAWYERS – GOING ON HOLIDAY AND AVOIDING EXTRA STRESS: ADVICE FROM TWITTER
Top Posts & Pages
- FUNDAMENTAL DISHONESTY - THE "SUBSTANTIAL INJUSTICE" ARGUMENT: THREE KEY CASES
- THE EXPERT AS ADVOCATE AND PROVIDING "CRITICAL COMMENTARY": IMPORTANT POINTS ON THE ROLE OF THE EXPERT WITNESS TO TAKE AWAY
- AVOIDING NEGLIGENCE CLAIMS IN LITIGATION 10: "DEFENSIVE LITIGATION": PROTECT AND SURVIVE
- LAWYERS AND HOLIDAYS 2 - ADVICE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD : GOOD READING FOR UNICORNS
- AN "EMBARRASSING" EXPERT WHO USED AN EXPLETIVE WHILST GIVING EVIDENCE: GUESS WHERE THIS CASE IS GOING?