UPDATED GUIDANCE: LINKS TO HELP IN COMPLETING PRECEDENT H AND COSTS BUDGETING
Some blog posts always have a regular and large number of visitors each day. The post in January on “On-Line Guidance on filling in Form H” is one of these. Here I provide links to developments since January and to posts on this blog which deal with Precedent H.
COMPLETING FORM H
- Lexis Nexis Dispute Resolution have an invaluable Free Practice Note on Costs Budgeting. It also notes the changes coming into force on the 22nd April.
- The Association of Cost Lawyers White Paper on Costs Management
- Paul Hawkins has a guide to Multi Track Costs Budgeting
- Litigation Futures has a critique of the Guidance Notes to Precedent H in a recipe for confusion and uncertainty
- Andrew Hogan, of Ropewalk Chambers, has many points to make on costs budgeting (and a draft skeleton argument) in Jackson one year on
OTHER MATERIAL ON THIS BLOG
Do not forget the many links available in the original post on Precedent H
There are some useful hints in Costs Management and Form H: Practical Guidance
There is a useful Scott Schedule (requested by some courts) available here