PROVISIONAL ASSESSMENT OF COSTS: LINKS TO HELPFUL GUIDANCE
The post on summary assessment yesterday led me to many links in relation to help with provisional assessment. Given that the post on Guidance on Precedent H is one of the most popular posts on the blog I thought it worthwhile adding a third post in the series giving links to guidance on the provisional assessment process.
- Starting with Kerry Underwood’s guide to provisional assessment.
- Paul Hawkins has a Guidance Note which is a useful guide with a series of lists and tables which take you through the process.
- Practical Law has a succinct Practical Guide to the detailed assessment process
- John Hayes has a critique of the process in the Law of Unintended Consequences
- GWS law has much about the provisional assessment process on its website, the one I have selected is Provisional Assessment and Proportionality