HOW TO GET SUED, MAKE A LOSS AND BE MISERABLE (2015 EDITION): LEEDS 30th JUNE 2015
If you are a litigator and feeling happy, confident and have no concerns at all about getting things wrong, being sued or making a loss, then something may be missing from your life.
TO MAKE YOUR LIFE COMPLETE
Come to the two hour talk by Gordon Exall “How to get sued, make a loss and be miserable” on Tuesday the 30th June 2015 at the Chambers Hotel, Leeds. (16.30 – 18.30).*
TOPICS TO BE COVERED INCLUDE
- How to fall foul of limitation periods time after time.
- How to root out and get caught by those limitation periods that are less than three years.
- An easy guide to fouling up service of the claim form.
- Costs budgeting for the would-be bankrupt.
- The wrong way to agree extensions of time.
- Why court orders and rules are not important and can happily be ignored.
- How to make sure your witnesses fail in their evidence every time.
- How to lose at trial without really trying.
- How to panic and run away when things go wrong.
All in all, two hours of guaranteed misery,worry and concern. There is no better way to spend a late afternoon.
HOW TO BOOK
The online booking form is here
The form can be downloaded here.
* To soften the blow wine is available from 4.00 onwards.