FATAL ACCIDENTS: AVOIDING THE PITFALLS: WEBINAR 29th MARCH 2019
I am presenting a webinar on avoiding the pitfalls in fatal accident claims on the 29th March 2019, 1 – 2 pm. The idea came about from of a number of search terms that led to this blog, including “fatal accident limitation period” and “can I issue a fatal accident claim after a personal injury claim?”. It is designed to look at those areas of fatal accident litigation where a lawyer can be negligent, or run into significant problems.
ISSUES TO BE COVERED
- Important issues prior to death, the consequences of a settlement of a pre-death action
- Limitation, including Section 33 in fatal cases
- Issuing correctly
- Ensuring you have the correct dependants
- The need to obtain evidence
- The apportionment hearing
Booking details are available here.