THE EMPLOYER’S DUTY OF CARE IN PERSONAL INJURY CASES: WEBINAR 24th SEPTEMBER 2020
On the 24th September 2020 I am presenting a webinar on the Employer’s Duty of Care in Personal Injury Cases.
Actions for breach of statutory duty were effectively curtailed by the Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Act 2013.
It is important that personal injury litigators are fully aware of the nature of the duty of care owed by an employer.
This webinar examines the nature of the duties owed and their practical implications for personal injury lawyers and covers:
- Who is an “employee”?
- What duties are owed to agency workers?
- What duties are owed to non-employees?
- Primary liability
- The limits of the duty of care
- The duties owed to workers working “off-site” or abroad
- Vicarious liability
- What is the ongoing importance of the “six-pack” regulations
Booking details are available here.