THE NEW ELECTRONIC BILL OF COSTS: ONE DAY TO GO: USEFUL LINKS AND GUIDANCE
The electronic bill of costs will be compulsory from the 6th April. Here are some useful links to help you prepare and survive. I will add to these if anyone has any particular recommendations.
- The Practice Direction is here (scroll down to Practice Direction 47)
- A blank Precedent S is available here precedent-s-blank-template (1)
MRN solicitors have a 15 minute webinar.
The webinar can be found at https://vimeo.com/album/5027436 .
Once you’ve followed the link, enter this access code:
USEFUL ARTICLES AND POSTS
- John Hayes- Precedent S and the new electronic bill of costs
- Victoria Square Chambers The new Electronic Bill of Costs
- GWS Electronic Bill of Costs (worth reading the comments section here as well)
- Rachel Rothwell in the Law Society Gazette – Making up the Hours.
- Practical Law Resolution Blog – The electronic bill: counting down to 6 April 2018 (by retired Costs Judge Colin Campbell).
- Clarion have a list of Frequently Asked Questions