LEGAL FUTURES CIVIL LITIGATION CONFERENCE 19th MARCH 2019 (IF CARLSBERG DID CONFERENCES ABOUT LITIGATION…)
The Legal Futures Civil Litigation Conference is on the 19th March this year at the Grand Connaught Rooms in London. Details of the day and how to book can be found here. This should be a highly informative day.
“This conference will bring together leading judges and practitioners to debate how the face of litigation is evolving, particularly as a result of new technology. Can litigation data and analytics really tell you how a judge will rule on your case?”
- Mr Justice Birss (a member of the Civil Procedure Rule Committee).
- The Senior Costs Judge
- A representative from HM Tribunals Service
- Kerry Underwood
- Professor Dominic Regan.
- I am taking part in the panel on “the future of litigation”.
This will be an interesting day for anyone involved in civil litigation at any level. The topics include.
- The Civil Procedure Rules Committee
- How solicitors can protect their clients
- Running a case under a damaged-based agreement
- The future of litigation
“… this event will be different: a dynamic day of thought-provoking debate and practical advice on the key issues for litigators.”