CHILDREN AND PERSONAL INJURY LITIGATION: WEBINAR 5th OCTOBER 2020
This webinar looks at practical issues relating to children and personal injury litigation, including liability, damages and procedure. Details of how to book are available here.
This webinar looks at the practical implications of acting for children injured in personal injury cases and the steps that need to be taken to ensure that a child claimant is properly represented and obtains appropriate damages.
It takes practitioners through the rules relating to acting for children; particular issues in relation to liability and children, and then looks at issues relating to pain and suffering, care and loss of earnings.
- The procedural requirements when acting for children
- The child claimant and liability
- Particular issues relating to negligence and children as a claimant
- Contributory negligence and children
- Damages and children, including claims for care and for loss of income
- Approval applications