SERVICE OF THE CLAIM FORM AND THE PARTICULARS OF CLAIM: AVOIDING THE PITFALLS: WEBINAR 11th FEBRUARY 2021
The problems that claimants face when serving the claim form are well documented on this blog. I am presenting a webinar on the 11th February 2021 on identifying and avoiding the (many) pitfalls of service of the claim form and particulars of claim.
This webinar looks very closely at the rules relating to service of the claim form and particulars of claim.
- Why do things go wrong so often in relation to service of the claim form
- “The address for service” – problem areas
- When must you serve on a solicitor?
- Identifying problems with service and heading them off
- What can you do if things go wrong with service
HOW TO BOOK
Details are available here.