SOCIAL MEDIA AND THE PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER: WEBINAR 31st MARCH 2020
On the 31st March I am giving a webinar on Social Media and the Personal Injury Lawyer. This webinar looks at two things in detail (i) The ways in which PI lawyers can use social media as a resource to keep up to date in both law and procedure. (Links to useful, blogs, Twitter accounts and other useful online sources will be provided); (2) The use of social media in the courts and how it is being deployed as evidence: examining the case law relating to how social media impacts upon both liability, damages and credibility.
- How LinkedIn destroyed a witness (and could destroy yours).
- Your client’s social media profile
- Twitter could lead your client bitter
- Facebook in the courts
- Social media and credibility
- What can you tell your client about social media?
Are available here.