CARE CLAIMS IN PERSONAL INJURY: WEBINAR 25th JUNE 2021
On the 25th June 2021 I am presenting a webinar on Care Claims in personal injury actions. Booking details are available here.
This webinar looks at claims for care, the law underpinning care and assistance claims, looking at practical ways of preparing the case and presenting the schedule and cover:
- Medical and hospital expenses – does a claimant have to use the NHS?
- What is “care”?
- Quantifying care without the help of an expert
- Care in minor and non-severe cases
- Claims for household assistance – does the law treat them differently?
- Can a claim be made for inability to act as a carer?
- Care claims in the Schedule