DEALING WITH THE COUNTER-SCHEDULE AND COUNTER-ARGUMENTS IN RELATION TO DAMAGES: WEBINAR 16th JULY 2021
This webinar looks at the legal principles and arguments that can be used to reduce claims for personal injury damages. It is being held on the 16th July 2021 (and available as an on-demand recording to the 16th January 2022). Booking details are available here.
TOPICS COVERED IN THE WEBINAR
- Assessing points made in the counter-schedule
- Causation arguments and the reduction of damages
- Arguments about mitigation of loss
- The schedule and recoupable benefits
- The schedule and non-recoupable benefits