CIVIL EVIDENCE AND SOCIAL MEDIA: WEBINAR 28th OCTOBER 2021: GET LINKED IN TO RECENT DEVELOPMENTS…
On the 28th October 2021 I am giving a webinar on Civil Evidence and Social Media. I will be looking at some recent cases where social media has played a part in the outcome of cases. Booking details are available here.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
- Recent cases on social media.
- Social media as a resource for the personal injury litigator (providing links to blogs, tweeters and other online sources of information for the personal injury practitioner)
- Social media in personal injury litigation
- Cases where parties (particularly defendants) have used social media
- Cases where social media has been used to undermine the claimant
- Whether social media can assist claimants