APPLICATIONS AND INTERLOCUTORY HEARINGS (PLUS APPLYING FOR EXTENSIONS OF TIME)
On the 2nd December 2021 I am giving a webinar “Applications and Interlocutory Hearings: A Practitioner’s Guide”. Since applications are made, and resisted, on a regular basis it is easy to overlook the underlying rules and case law. This webinar looks at these issues in detail. To illustrate the issues involved the webinar a close look at the procedure and case law for obtaining extensions of time.
Booking details are available here.
- Knowing the rules in relation to applications
- Evidence in support
- Cases that help (and those that hinder)
- Useful guidance about making applications
- Applications to extend time prospectively – the claim form and particulars of claim.
- Applications to extend time prospectively – persuading the court to exercise its discretion.