RECENT CASES IN FATAL ACCIDENT LITIGATION: WHAT CAN WE LEARN FROM THEM? WEBINAR 8th JUNE 2022
The law as to fatal accident damages is based primarily on judicial decisions. To understand damages fully it is important that you have a detailed knowledge of key decisions and how fatal accident damages are approached by the courts. It is important that litigators practising in this area are aware of the approach that the courts are taking. This webinar looks at recent cases where fatal accident eligibility and dependency have been considered.
8th June 2022 – booking details available here.
This webinar looks at recent decisions in relation to fatal accidents including:
- Eligibility – who can make a claim.
- Financial dependency
- Variations on how a dependant’s loss is calculated
- Loss of a carer
- Pain & suffering prior to death, the Guidelines and recent cases.
- The practical approach that courts are taking
- The type of evidence needed to prove damages