CHILDREN AND FATAL ACCIDENT LITIGATION: WEBINAR 4th OCTOBER 2023
There are particularly difficult and sensitive issues involved when a fatal case involves a child dependant, or it is a a child that is killed. A webinar on the 4th October 2023 looks at the particular difficulties and examines the relevant case law in detail. A fatal accident checklist will be provided to take practitioners and clients through each essential element of a claim. Booking details are available here.
- The relevant limitation periods
- The nature of dependency for a child claimant
- The position when the child is on the only claimant
- Issues relating to apportionment and approval
- The adult child dependant.
- Is it possible to bring a claim for dependency when a child is killed?