SERIES OF WEBINARS ON DAMAGES: AVAILABLE AS A “BUNDLE” – OR ONE AT A TIME…
Next year I am presenting a series of eight webinars on personal injury damages. APIL is offering these as one off webinars, or the whole series can be subscribed to as a “bundle”. Booking details are available here.
This is a series of webinars looking at the basic elements of major heads of damages for personal injury, with a particular emphasis on those claims in the intermediate and multi track.
In addition to looking at essential elements it looks at recent cases to illustrate in a practical way how damages are established (or not established) at trial.
Each webinar stands alone but can also be purchased as part of the series of eight. As a special offer APIL are offering a reduced price for booking the whole series in one go.
The full series of webinars covers session on:
- Damages for pain and suffering
- Damages for loss of earnings
- Damages for the self-employed and those involved in entertainment and sport
- Damages for care: Recent cases and their significance for practitioners
- Accommodation and appliance claims
- Periodical payments and provisional damages
- Dealing with the counter-schedule and counter-arguments in relation to damages
- Proving damages