ACCOMMODATION AND APPLIANCE CLAIMS – WEBINAR 15th FEBRUARY 2024
A webinar on the 15th February looks at accommodation and appliance claims in personal injury cases. Booking details are available here.
Claims for accommodation and appliances are a major part of many serious claims. Here we look at the legal principles underlying these claims and how these should be formulated in the schedule looking at recent cases, including CCC v Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust  EWHC 1770 (KB). This webinar looks at essential items of claims for accommodation, looking at recent cases to illustrate in a practical way how damages are established (or not established) at trial.
- Proving a need for accommodation
- Quantifying the accommodation claim
- Interim payments and accommodation claims
- Proving the need for aids and appliances
- Quantifying the claim for aids and appliances
- Accommodation and aids and appliances in the schedule
- Mitigation of loss and the purchase of alternative accommodation