CLAIMS FOR LOSS OF EARNINGS: LAW, PROCEDURE AND EVIDENCE: PROVE IT OR LOSE IT: WEBINAR 10th SEPTEMBER 2019
I am giving a webinar on the 10th September 2019: “CLAIMS FOR LOSS OF EARNINGS: LAW, PROCEDURE AND EVIDENCE: PROVE IT OR LOSE IT!”
The webinar will cover:
- The law as to loss of earnings
- How a claim for loss of income is calculated
- The young claimant – talent nipped in the bud
- Multiplier and multiplicands
- Disability in the labour market, evidence and practice
- The Blamire award
- Awards for loss of congenial employment
- The self-employed claimant
- The schedule of damages and claims for loss of earnings
- Proving loss of earnings at trial – some practical examples
You can book through the link here.
“Gordon Exall is always good. This was a good webinar as it was lots of little bits and pieces that you either might not think of, or you do know, but just forgot.”
1 person: £65 + VAT | 2 – 6 people: £105 + VAT | 7 people or more:£160 + VAT
Watch live or later
We encourage all attendees to watch the webinar live – this gives people the opportunity to ask questions and participate in polls.
All people registered for the webinar will automatically be emailed details to view the online recording following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Recordings are available to view for up to six months.