GDPR AND THE CIVIL LITIGATOR (1) : USEFUL LINKS FOR LITIGATORS
The post earlier this week that highlighted the fact that an applicant had spent £40,000 unsuccessfully trying to obtain documents that would have been freely available under GDPR has led me to contemplate a series of articles on litigators and the GDPR. To start with there are a series of useful links aimed specifically at the litigator.
USEFUL LINKS ON LITIGATORS, LITIGATION AND GDPR
- Allan & Overy GDPR for litigators 2019
- Allan & Overy GDPR for Litigators
- Herbert Smith Frehills – GDPR in the context of litigation
- Lexis Nexis – GDPR why Dispute Resolution Lawyers need to take note!
- Dispute Resolution Blog – GDPR: the litigation perspective
- 4 New Square – What litigators need to know about GDPR
- Hill Dickinson – The road to GDPR – litigation challenges ahead
- ABI GDPR in the context of litigation
- The Law Society GDPR (there are useful links within this post to guidance from the Law Society)
- A Clatter of the Law Litigation Disclosure of Personal Data
- Stewarts – Dealing with subject access requests under the GDPR