CLAIMS FOR MEDICAL EXPENSES, CARE AND WORK AROUND THE HOME: WEBINAR 23rd JULY 2020
On the 23rd July 2020 I am conducting a webinar “Claims for Medical Expenses, Care and Work around the Home”. This webinar looks at damages in relation to medical expenses and care. It covers the whole range of care claims, from the relatively modest injury to the severely disabled claimant.
This webinar looks at the law and practice relating to the costs of medical treatment, care and loss of ability to do work around the home. It covers the difficulties quantifying care in non-severe cases where the claim is important but the court may not permit the use of expert evidence.
- The central importance of care claims.
- Medical and hospital expenses – does a claimant have to use the NHS?
- What is “care”?
- Quantifying care without the help of an expert.
- Care in minor and non-severe cases.
- Claims for household assistance – does the law treat them differently?
- Can a claim be made for inability to act as a carer?
- Aids and appliances.
In addition the webinar will look at the issue of care in severe cases and look at recent decisions where care awards have been made in severe and catastrophic cases.
DETAILS OF HOW TO BOOK
Details of how to book are available here.