WEBINARS ON LAW, PROCEDURE AND DAMAGES: READ ALL ABOUT THEM…
Since lockdown has made giving live presentations impossible I have been involved in presenting a number of webinars. This would seem a good time to set them out. Those that have been given earlier this year are still available on demand.
WEBINARS COMING UP IN THE NEAR FUTURE
- 29th June 2020 – Expert Evidence: The Perils and Pitfalls.
- 7th July 2020 Contributory negligence in personal injury and clinical negligence cases
- 17th July 2020 Periodical Payments and Provisional Damages: Law, Practice and the Key Cases.
- 23rd July 2020 Claims for medical expenses, care and work around the home.
- 6th August 2020 When the Sky Falls in: What do do when things go wrong in Litigation.
WEBINARS AVAILABLE ON DEMAND
These webinars are available on demand (click the link to be taken through to the relevant details of how to book).