PERSONAL INJURY LITIGATORS AND THE CORONAVIRUS (LIVE WEBINAR): 13th MAY 2020
On the 13th May I am giving a webinar looking at the practical implications for personal injury litigators of coronavirus and social isolation. This looks at the rule changes, relevant legislation, case law and guidance in relation to coronavirus. It will also examine the practical steps that litigators can take to take matters forward so as to best protect their client’s interests.
This webinar looks at the practical implications for personal injury lawyers that have arisen as a result of the coronavirus and social isolation.
- The rules, have they been changed, how long will they last?
- Key cases about civil procedure and COVID-19 – how do they affect you?
- The best means to protect your client’s interests going forward
- The best means to protect your interests
- Going forward procedurally after Coronavirus – what can you do to speed things up?
The webinar notes will contain comprehensive links to all guidance and legislation.
Details of how to book are available here.