CONTRIBUTORY NEGLIGENCE IN PERSONAL INJURY AND CLINICAL NEGLIGENCE CASE: WEBINAR 7th JULY 2020
On the 7th July 2020 I am presenting a webinar on contributory negligence in personal injury actions and clinical negligence cases.
Contributory negligence is a common feature of personal injury litigation and (sometimes) in clinical negligence cases.
This webinar takes a comprehensive look at the law relating to contributory negligence and covers
- The law relating to contributory negligence
- Pleading and proving contributory negligence and causation
- How is the amount of negligence determined?
- The cases that contributory negligence does not apply to
- Contributory negligence and accidents at work
- Contributory negligence and the motorist
- Children & contributory negligence
- Can there be contributory negligence in clinical negligence cases?
- Seatbelts and cycle helmets
- Using allegations of contributory negligence against the defendant – as allegations of negligence
- Can contributory negligence affect the award of damages?
- Contributory negligence and interim payments
- Responding to and disproving allegations of contributory negligence
- Appeals and contributory negligence
DETAILS OF HOW TO BOOK
Booking details are available here.