PERIODICAL PAYMENTS AND PROVISIONAL DAMAGES: LAW, PRACTICE AND THE KEY CASES
On the 17th July 2020 I am presenting a webinar on periodical payments and provisional damages.
Periodical payments and provisional damages have been a part of the legal landscape for some time now.
A knowledge of the law, procedure and key cases is essential to any practitioner involved in personal injury litigation in the multi-track.
This webinar looks at these two areas in detail and those cases where the award of damages is not “final”, reviewing the law, procedure and practical application of periodical payments and provisional damages.
The webinar will cover:
- The law relating to periodical payments
- Procedure and periodical payments
- Ensuring security for the claimant – does Brexit make a difference?
- Periodical payments in practice
- Key cases
- Is a claimant under an obligation to claim provisional damages?
- When is a claim for provisional damages appropriate?
- The conditions for the making of a provisional damages award.
- The consequences of a provisional award.
- Making a claim for provisional damages.
- The key cases.
HOW TO BOOK
Details are available here.