CASES ON SERVICE OF THE CLAIM FORM IN 2022: WHAT LITIGATORS CAN, AND MUST LEARN FROM THEM: WEBINAR 14th OCTOBER 2022
2022 has seen some significant decisions in relation to service of the claim form, with many claimants coming to grief due to basic errors made when serving, or attempting to serve.
This webinar “One Day Out” but still too late: Cases on Service of the Claim form in 2022 examines the key cases this year and what litigators should learn from them. It then looks at the causes of the errors made and provides guidance on avoiding problems with service.
Booking details are available here.
Cases to be looked at include:-
- Lonsdale & Ors v Wedlake Bell Llp & Ors 
- Walton v Pickerings Solicitors & Anor 
- ST v BAI (SA) Trading As Brittany Ferries 
- Pitalia & Anor v NHS Commissioning Board 
- Qatar Investment and Project Development Holding Company & Anor v Phoenix Ancient Art SA (Rev1) 
- The Good Law Project, R (On the Application Of) v The Secretary of State for Health And Social Care 
- Citysprint UK Ltd v Barts Health NHS Trust 
- Ellis -v- The Chief Constable of Avon & Somerset
- Joe Macari Servicing Ltd v Chequered Flag International Inc
- Ideal Shopping Direct Ltd & Ors v Mastercard Incorporated & Ors 
- Kelly v Ralli Ltd 
- Thurrock Council v Stokes & Ors